From: Keith Thompson <Keith.S.Thompson+u@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: SweetAda 0.1g released
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 12:51:39 -0800	[thread overview]

Gabriele Galeotti <gabriele.galeotti.xyz@gmail.com> writes:
> Hi all.
>
> I've just released SweetAda 0.1g.
>
> This is a maintenance release, and introduces new toolchains based on
> Binutils 2.35, GCC 10.2.0 and GDB 10.1.
>
> Along with new tools, the basic support libraries, e.g., GMP, MPFR,
> MPC, and all auxiliary libraries were used at the highest stable
> version during the builds.
>
> Sorry for a significant delay in releasing, but it is very
> time-consuming to keep everything in-sync, especially when toolchains
> change. Neither I had the time to complete the manaul, I'll try to do
> that in the near future.

I suggest that an announcement like this should include, at or near the
top of the article, a brief description of what SweetAda is.

From the web site:

    SweetAda is a lightweight development framework whose purpose is the
    implementation of Ada-based software systems.

[...]

> Find everything at https://www.sweetada.org.
>
> By the way, the connection to SweetAda website is now completely
> secure. Many thanks to Certbot team.

If I visit https://www.sweetada.org it looks OK.  If I drop the "www." I
get a "Not secure" warning from my browswer (Chrome on Windows).

Working, but not speaking, for Philips Healthcare