From: dewar@gnat.com (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Array problem
Date: 25 May 2002 09:30:06 -0700
Date: 2002-05-25T16:30:06+00:00	[thread overview]

"Andreas Lans" <b99andla@student.his.se> wrote in message news:<yeIH8.39886$n4.8879213@newsc.telia.net>...

> Well, I tried the thing you tipped me about, and I also tried just to put a
> one in there just to see if it would work, but it still says Illegal operand
> for array conversion, any thoughts on this?

Well we can certainly see the iteration in progress here
(perhaps if I ask for enough help enough times people will
write the entire program for me :-)

Andreas, the assignment is to figure this out for yourself!
Read about array conversions in your text book, or if you
can't find it there, go look up what an array conversion
is and you should be able to figure out the problem.