* Re: any gnoga powered web sites I can see?
       [not found] <0c242cd6-b6e1-4e22-bae0-f8ba2b93c9c9n@googlegroups.com>
@ 2020-12-02 15:36 ` Shark8
From: Shark8 @ 2020-12-02 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Monday, November 30, 2020 at 5:48:49 PM UTC-7, azathot wrote:
> thx!
There were a few that I know of, one of which was a game (try searching "pasta" on this newsgroups).
I don't recall, but there might have been a list on gnoga.com.
I'm working on one for work, and if all goes well I might be able to get a public-access gnoga site for the site.

* Re: any gnoga powered web sites I can see?
@ 2020-12-02 17:19   ` DrPi
From: DrPi @ 2020-12-02 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le 02/12/2020 à 16:36, Shark8 a écrit :
> On Monday, November 30, 2020 at 5:48:49 PM UTC-7, azathot wrote:
>> thx!
> There were a few that I know of, one of which was a game (try searching "pasta" on this newsgroups).

http://pasta.phyrama.com/

Bon appétit ;)