* OpenToken and GNAT 2013
@ 2013-06-26  2:51 Shark8
From: Shark8 @ 2013-06-26  2:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

So, I'm trying to get OpenToken compiling on my Windows machine and have encountered something of an error; in the file Debug_Parser.adb (under the Test sub-directory) has context-clauses referring to Verify_Aggregate.Parser... which doesn't seem to exist; the text is short so I'll include it in case the maintainer sees.

with Verify_Aggregate.Parser;
use Verify_Aggregate.Parser;
procedure Debug_Parser
is
begin
   Dump_Grammar;
   Dump_Parse_Table;
   Set_Trace (True);
   Execute_Command ("set (2 =>;");
end Debug_Parser;

Also, maintainer, note:

with AUnit.Test_Cases.Registration;
needs to be changed to
with AUnit.Test_Cases;
because the version of AUnit now bundled with GNAT was changed so that Registration is a nested package.

* Re: OpenToken and GNAT 2013
@ 2013-06-27 10:39 ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2013-06-27 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Shark8 <onewingedshark@gmail.com> writes:

> So, I'm trying to get OpenToken compiling on my Windows machine and
> have encountered something of an error; in the file Debug_Parser.adb
> (under the Test sub-directory) has context-clauses referring to
> Verify_Aggregate.Parser...

Debug_Parser is a random debug tool; I edit it to do whatever I need at
the time. You can just delete it.

> Also, maintainer, note:
>
> with AUnit.Test_Cases.Registration;
> needs to be changed to
> with AUnit.Test_Cases;
> because the version of AUnit now bundled with GNAT was changed so that
> Registration is a nested package.

Ok, thanks.

I haven't compiled with GNAT 2013 yet.

Note that there is a new branch that fixes many bugs related to empty
productions. It's available at
http://stephe-leake.org/emacs/ada-mode/emacs-ada-mode.html

I'll be updating the main release later this summer, after I'm sure I've
got the Ada grammar complete.

--
-- Stephe

* Re: OpenToken and GNAT 2013
@ 2013-06-27 22:53   ` Shark8
From: Shark8 @ 2013-06-27 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thursday, June 27, 2013 4:39:13 AM UTC-6, Stephen Leake wrote:

> Debug_Parser is a random debug tool; I edit it to do whatever I need at
> the time. You can just delete it.

Excellent.
Thank you.

> > Also, maintainer, note:
> >
> > with AUnit.Test_Cases.Registration;
> > needs to be changed to
> > with AUnit.Test_Cases;
> > because the version of AUnit now bundled with GNAT was changed so that
> > Registration is a nested package.
>
> Ok, thanks.

You're welcome.

> Note that there is a new branch that fixes many bugs related to empty
> productions. It's available at
> http://stephe-leake.org/emacs/ada-mode/emacs-ada-mode.html
>
> I'll be updating the main release later this summer, after I'm sure I've
> got the Ada grammar complete.

That sounds great!
Good endeavors.

Thanks for the effort you've put into OpenToken as well.