* naviserver tcl postgresql vs gnoga.com with postgresql
@ 2019-12-27 22:29 Azathoth Hastur
From: Azathoth Hastur @ 2019-12-27 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

which takes less time to make nice webapps and make me rich?

* Re: naviserver tcl postgresql vs gnoga.com with postgresql
@ 2019-12-29 18:59 ` Optikos
From: Optikos @ 2019-12-29 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Friday, December 27, 2019 at 4:29:34 PM UTC-6, Azathoth Hastur wrote:
> Q: which takes less time to make nice webapps and make me rich?

A: figuring out 1) the interesting & useful content and 2) a business model that produces profit (or sell the company exit strategy) in a short- to medium-term time duration.  That is what makes one rich via the WWW, more than choice of technology (as witnessed by the plethora of PHP-based websites, as PHP is perhaps the most-atrocious anti-software-engineering language ever designed).

* Re: naviserver tcl postgresql vs gnoga.com with postgresql
@ 2020-01-02 16:22   ` Azathoth Hastur
From: Azathoth Hastur @ 2020-01-02 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sunday, December 29, 2019 at 1:59:10 PM UTC-5, Optikos wrote:
> On Friday, December 27, 2019 at 4:29:34 PM UTC-6, Azathoth Hastur wrote:
> > Q: which takes less time to make nice webapps and make me rich?
>
> A: figuring out 1) the interesting & useful content and 2) a business model that produces profit (or sell the company exit strategy) in a short- to medium-term time duration.  That is what makes one rich via the WWW, more than choice of technology (as witnessed by the plethora of PHP-based websites, as PHP is perhaps the most-atrocious anti-software-engineering language ever designed).

I am not in on the ad money banking counterfit money scam....and think tohse scammers use javascript for the austion comlink
barf
I hate oracle so much..

I think the tek does matter.....gnoga.com seems like it would run faster but is it as easy to program?  learnadanow.com says it is!
What think?

I visualize that smart tables in postgresql might be more improtant than dynamic web language anyhow for perforamnce!