* Ann: Ada Bar Codes v.002
@ 2018-07-05  9:49 gautier_niouzes
From: gautier_niouzes @ 2018-07-05  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ada Bar Codes is free and fully Ada open-source.

* Supported bar code formats in v.002: Code 128 and QR Code (new)

* Ready-to-use output formats:
  - PDF, SVG (vector graphics)
  - PBM (raster graphics)

http://ada-bar-codes.sf.net/

The project Ada Bar Codes provides a package for generating various types of bar codes (1D, or 2D like QR codes) on different output formats, such as PDF or SVG.

Enjoy!

Gautier

* Re: Ann: Ada Bar Codes v.002
@ 2018-07-05 15:25 ` Jeffrey R. Carter
From: Jeffrey R. Carter @ 2018-07-05 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 07/05/2018 11:49 AM, gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com wrote:
> Ada Bar Codes is free and fully Ada open-source.
>
> * Supported bar code formats in v.002: Code 128 and QR Code (new)
>
> * Ready-to-use output formats:
>    - PDF, SVG (vector graphics)
>    - PBM (raster graphics)
>
> http://ada-bar-codes.sf.net/
>
> The project Ada Bar Codes provides a package for generating various types of bar codes (1D, or 2D like QR codes) on different output formats, such as PDF or SVG.
You can use it to display bar codes with Gnoga using Gnoga_Bar_Codes:

https://github.com/jrcarter/Gnoga_Bar_Codes

"I certainly have not the talent which some people possess, ...
of conversing easily with those I have never seen before."
Pride and Prejudice

* Re: Ann: Ada Bar Codes v.002
@ 2018-07-06 11:37   ` Michael Hardeman
From: Michael Hardeman @ 2018-07-06 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Nice! if your project was on github I'd star it.

On Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 11:25:16 AM UTC-4, Jeffrey R. Carter wrote:
> On 07/05/2018 11:49 AM, gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com wrote:
> > Ada Bar Codes is free and fully Ada open-source.
> >
> > * Supported bar code formats in v.002: Code 128 and QR Code (new)
> >
> > * Ready-to-use output formats:
> >    - PDF, SVG (vector graphics)
> >    - PBM (raster graphics)
> >
> > http://ada-bar-codes.sf.net/
> >
> > The project Ada Bar Codes provides a package for generating various types of bar codes (1D, or 2D like QR codes) on different output formats, such as PDF or SVG.
> You can use it to display bar codes with Gnoga using Gnoga_Bar_Codes:
>
> https://github.com/jrcarter/Gnoga_Bar_Codes
>
> --
> Jeff Carter
> "I certainly have not the talent which some people possess, ...
> of conversing easily with those I have never seen before."
> Pride and Prejudice
> 121

* Re: Ann: Ada Bar Codes v.002
@ 2018-07-06 12:32     ` gautier_niouzes
From: gautier_niouzes @ 2018-07-06 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Friday, July 6, 2018 at 1:37:39 PM UTC+2, Michael Hardeman wrote:
> Nice! if your project was on github I'd star it.

Are you assuming it is not on GitHub too ;-) ?

https://github.com/svn2github/abc

* Re: Ann: Ada Bar Codes v.002
@ 2018-07-06 13:37 ` jrmarino
From: jrmarino @ 2018-07-06 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gautier,
Remind me to get some of your projects in www.ravenports.com

Once it's in, it's immediately available to Linux, DragonFly BSD, FreeBSD, Sunos and openfully macos in the near future.

It's already the best source for Ada software that I can tell.
John