* bug in AdaSDL
@ 2004-09-28 16:11 Jorge Suarez-Solis Rivaya
From: Jorge Suarez-Solis Rivaya @ 2004-09-28 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've found a bug in the AdaSDL_20010504.tar.gz version of the sdl to
ada interfaz, the function  SetMusicPosition was not imported.
I've add :

--  SetPosition
  function SetMusicPosition (position : C.double) return C.int;
          pragma Import (C, SetMusicPosition, "Mix_SetMusicPosition");

in sdl_mixer.ads

Jorge Suarez-Solis Rivaya

* Re: bug in AdaSDL
@ 2004-09-30  1:48 ` Chad R. Meiners
From: Chad R. Meiners @ 2004-09-30  1:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

jsuarezrivaya@yahoo.es (Jorge Suarez-Solis Rivaya) wrote in message news:<61f665c0.0409280811.a3094cf@posting.google.com>...
> I've found a bug in the AdaSDL_20010504.tar.gz version of the sdl to
> ada interfaz, the function  SetMusicPosition was not imported.
> I've add :
>
> --  SetPosition
>   function SetMusicPosition (position : C.double) return C.int;
>           pragma Import (C, SetMusicPosition, "Mix_SetMusicPosition");
>
> in sdl_mixer.ads
>
> Jorge Suarez-Solis Rivaya

Thank you for your interest in AdaSDL :)  I need to check if Ant�nio
set the permissions to allow me to merge the changes into the cvs.  I
don't have permission to add an updated release at best the change
will have to be downloaded from cvs.

-CRM

* Re: bug in AdaSDL
@ 2004-09-30 21:49   ` Luke A. Guest
From: Luke A. Guest @ 2004-09-30 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:48:46 -0700, Chad R. Meiners wrote:

> Thank you for your interest in AdaSDL :)  I need to check if Ant�nio
> set the permissions to allow me to merge the changes into the cvs.  I
> don't have permission to add an updated release at best the change
> will have to be downloaded from cvs.

If you're the new maintainer of AdaSDL, you should also grab the patch
from my site:

http://www.abyss2.demon.co.uk/projects/ada/index.html

At the bottom. It is required if you want to use
SDL.Video.GL_GetProcAddress in a project.

Luke.

* Re: bug in AdaSDL
@ 2004-10-03 18:18     ` Chad R. Meiners
From: Chad R. Meiners @ 2004-10-03 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Luke A. Guest" <laguest@n_o_p_o_r_k_a_n_d_h_a_m.abyss2.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:<pan.2004.09.30.21.49.17.430302@n_o_p_o_r_k_a_n_d_h_a_m.abyss2.demon.co.uk>...

> If you're the new maintainer of AdaSDL, you should also grab the patch
> from my site:
>
> http://www.abyss2.demon.co.uk/projects/ada/index.html
>
> At the bottom. It is required if you want to use
> SDL.Video.GL_GetProcAddress in a project.
>
> Luke.

I only have access to the cvs tree.  Created two new modules in the
cvs: current and resources.  current holds the patched thin and thick
bindings.  resources contains various binaries needed for the test
program.  I recomend using the cvs export command to grab a copy of
these modules so that the resultant source tree doesn't contain a lot
of empty directories.

-CRM

* Re: bug in AdaSDL
@ 2004-10-07 15:42       ` Jorge Suarez-Solis Rivaya
From: Jorge Suarez-Solis Rivaya @ 2004-10-07 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

chad.rmeiners@gmail.com (Chad R. Meiners) wrote in message news:<782e906e.0410031018.3cbbf5ae@posting.google.com>...
> "Luke A. Guest" <laguest@n_o_p_o_r_k_a_n_d_h_a_m.abyss2.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:<pan.2004.09.30.21.49.17.430302@n_o_p_o_r_k_a_n_d_h_a_m.abyss2.demon.co.uk>...
> >
> > If you're the new maintainer of AdaSDL, you should also grab the patch
> > from my site:
> >
> > http://www.abyss2.demon.co.uk/projects/ada/index.html
> >
> > At the bottom. It is required if you want to use
> > SDL.Video.GL_GetProcAddress in a project.
> >
> > Luke.
>
> I only have access to the cvs tree.  Created two new modules in the
> cvs: current and resources.  current holds the patched thin and thick
> bindings.  resources contains various binaries needed for the test
> program.  I recomend using the cvs export command to grab a copy of
> these modules so that the resultant source tree doesn't contain a lot
> of empty directories.
>
> -CRM

I've been working with this library for the last months, and this man
is lost, I've written to him but no answer; I don't know how can we
contact him, maybe through sourceforge.net. I'll try to find him on
the net CRM but not sure...
I have only work with the sound functions of the library, I don't know
about that Luke, sorry :(

Jorge