* Graphics with Ada
@ 2004-09-15  8:57 Peter Hermann
From: Peter Hermann @ 2004-09-15  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,

please help me enhancing my chapter on Graphics with Ada:

http://www.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/homes/ph/adakurs/grafik.html

inside of
http://www.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/homes/ph/resources_on_ada.html

--
--Peter Hermann(49)0711-685-3611 fax3758 ica2ph@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de
--Pfaffenwaldring 27 Raum 114, D-70569 Stuttgart Uni Computeranwendungen

* Re: Graphics with Ada
@ 2004-09-15  9:42 ` stephane richard
From: stephane richard @ 2004-09-15  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Peter,

There's the Engine_3D library by Gautier de Montmollin this is not a binding
to OpenGL or DirectX but an Ada library for 3D rendering (that pixar type
rendering so to speak though you could do that in Open GL and DIrect X I
think Engine 3D can show what ada is capable of :-).

The URL is:  http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/gdm/e3d.htm