* ST Ada..
@ 1989-05-17  1:02 Chris Hinton
From: Chris Hinton @ 1989-05-17  1:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

   Does anybody out there in net-land know if there is a version of Ada
for the Atari ST yet???

	Thanx,
	   The
	     Mod

* Re: ST Ada..
@ 1989-05-17  5:31 ` Richard Pattis
From: Richard Pattis @ 1989-05-17  5:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <2046@blake.acs.washington.edu>, themod@blake.acs.washington.edu (Chris Hinton) writes:

>    Does anybody out there in net-land know if there is a version of Ada
> for the Atari ST yet???
>
> 	Thanx,
> 	   The
> 	     Mod

One of my students used the Meridian Ada compiler (site licensed at UW) on
his Atari 1040-ST using PC-Ditto (a PC emulation program).  His comments
were, "slow, but it works".  I don't expect you'll find any better soon.

  Rich Pattis