From: Stephen Leake <stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org>
Subject: Re: Alire
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 09:34:56 -0800	[thread overview]

"hn...@yahoo.de" <hnptz@yahoo.de> writes:

> My question about "Alire" concerns the output of the messages on the
> screen. Unfortunately, some of the messages are so pale that I can
> hardly read them. It may be due to my eyes and I am therefore looking
> for a way to increase the contrast to "normal".

One option is to specify --no-color on the alr command line.

Otherwise, this is not an Alire question; the contrast is controlled by
the background color of the app you are viewing the alr output in
(there's probably a menu option to change the background color), and the
controls on your monitor.

--
-- Stephe