* Why are there sex letters on this site?
@ 2020-06-01  7:01 ldries46
From: ldries46 @ 2020-06-01  7:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can they be banned?

* Re: Why are there sex letters on this site?
@ 2020-06-01  7:25 ` Simon Wright
From: Simon Wright @ 2020-06-01  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

ldries46 <bertus.dries@planet.nl> writes:

> Can they be banned?

We can individually go to the Google Groups interface and report the
posters. Tedious.

* Re: Why are there sex letters on this site?
@ 2020-06-01 12:23 ` Luke A. Guest
From: Luke A. Guest @ 2020-06-01 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 01/06/2020 08:01, ldries46 wrote:
> Can they be banned?

Not really. I was adding each email (they're all the same fuckwit) to a
filter to delete them, but even that is tedious considering the
frequency of them.

* Re: Why are there sex letters on this site?
@ 2020-06-01 13:38   ` Dmitry A. Kazakov
From: Dmitry A. Kazakov @ 2020-06-01 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 01/06/2020 14:23, Luke A. Guest wrote:
> On 01/06/2020 08:01, ldries46 wrote:
>> Can they be banned?
>
> Not really. I was adding each email (they're all the same fuckwit) to a
> filter to delete them, but even that is tedious considering the
> frequency of them.

In Thunderbird you can ignore the whole thread, which is less clicks
than making a filter and, I suppose, less overhead too.

* Re: Why are there sex letters on this site?
@ 2020-06-05  1:03 ` Keith Thompson
From: Keith Thompson @ 2020-06-05  1:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

ldries46 <bertus.dries@planet.nl> writes:
> Can they be banned?

No.  comp.lang.ada is not a site, it's a newsgroup, part of a
distributed discussion system with no central authority.

Working, but not speaking, for Philips Healthcare