From: Ludovic Brenta <ludovic.brenta@insalien.org>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Linux Gazette: Call for Papers]
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 12:09:06 +0100
Date: 2004-11-06T12:10:01+01:00	[thread overview]

"Andrew" writes:
> I'd be interested in writing some papers.  Don't know if I really
> have the qualifications but I suppose I could just post questions
> onto C.L.A.  right?

I don't know what kind of article you have in mind, but even if you
don't know Ada well, you can still write an article describing how you
came to be interested in Ada, and what you've done so far with it.
Articles don't have to be technical, they just have to be related to
Linux :)

Of course you can ask here if you really want to write something
technical.

> How much time do 'we' have?

You have as much time as you want :) Just follow the guidelines and
submit your article.  If you submit 7 days or more before the end of
the month, you article will be published at the end of that month.
Otherwise, it will be published at the end of the next month.

--
Ludovic Brenta.
"There are no emergencies - just people in a hurry".