* anyone else gnoga.com on archlinux?
@ 2020-01-02 16:24 Azathoth Hastur
From: Azathoth Hastur @ 2020-01-02 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

love arch

gnoga.com looks powerful

* Re: anyone else gnoga.com on archlinux?
@ 2020-01-05 14:28 ` Optikos
From: Optikos @ 2020-01-05 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 10:24:25 AM UTC-6, Azathoth Hastur wrote:
> love arch
>
> gnoga.com looks powerful

I use a polished derivative distro of ArchLinux from Germany, named Manjaro.  I don't use Gnoga on ArchLinux (nor on any other distro), but a user named Charlie5 does a quite fine job of packaging up AURs for gprbuild, Gnat Programming Studio, libgpr, xmlada, etc to supplement the current FSF GNAT 9.2 Ada compiler.  No AUR exists (yet) for Gnoga or for AdaControl (from Charlie5 or from anyone else).