From: olivier.henley@gmail.com
Subject: Re: ASIS "housekeeping"
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 09:26:32 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2015-12-15T09:26:32-08:00	[thread overview]

Thank you both for the feedback.

Nothing professional. Im looking into doing a basic IMGUI game editor that would leverage reflection provided by ASIS.

I still have to figure where it would sit in my app ... for my needs.

If anyone knows some piece of code that could inspire my "architectural research" I would like to know.

Thx.

Olivier