* Re: parallel port in GNAT-DOS with MsDos interrupt
       [not found] <199611160020.BAA00216@jvdsys.nextjk.stuyts.nl>
@ 1996-11-18  0:00 ` JAVIER TERAN GONZALEZ
From: JAVIER TERAN GONZALEZ @ 1996-11-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, 16 Nov 1996, Jerry van Dijk wrote:

> In article <Pine.LNX.3.91.961114133841.1336A-100000@cclx1.unican.es> you wrote:
>
> :   	I'am interested in porgramming a PC's paralles port (with Ms-Dos)
>  using hardware interrups and completely in GNAT/DOS.(If it is not possible
> :   in this way, please tell mi how).
> :   	I' would be gratfull with any kind of information you could send me.
> : 		http://cclx1.unican.es/~uc161

(sorry, I don't speak inglish very good. I'm spanish)
> Although you mention djgpp I suspect you mean GNAT/DOS ?

yes, it is GNAT/DOS

> If so, I think that you want to create a interrupt driven printer routine ?
> Or send data to some other equipment connected to the parallel port ?

I am send data to parallel port becouse I have one interface with a
electric train. The hardware of the train produce interrups.

> Anyway, yes, this can be easily accomplish in GNAT. If you tell me what
> exactly you want to do I can point you in the right direction or
> provide some examples on how to proceed.
>
> --
> |       Jerry van Dijk        | email jvandyk@ibm.net |
> | Product Development Manager |       Team Ada        |
> |     Ordina Finance BV       |   Haarlem, Holland    |

if you don't understand , send me a mail and I will explain it in detail.

		Javier Teran Gonzalez
		mail to: uc161@cclx1.unican.es
		http://cclx1.unican.es/~uc161

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-11-18  0:00 UTC | newest]