* Re: > > > > matt parker makes a living by selling underage female flesh to pornographers and whoremongers matt parker was born on 13 september 1965 matt parker alias e van linthout@yahoo.com matt parker alias tanyadchenka@yahoo.com matt parker hacks
       [not found] ` <730fe64c.0409100207.7d5d0159@posting.google.com>
@ 2004-09-11  3:04   ` Baruch
       [not found]   ` <2qeolqFub2peU1@uni-berlin.de>
From: Baruch @ 2004-09-11  3:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

anna parker wrote:

... accusations that are more properly the subject of police investigation,
than a topic for a newsgroup about angels...

@ 2004-09-13  5:14     ` David H. Ellison
       [not found]     ` <2ISdnch9L6pyDdbcRVn-rA@gbronline.com>
From: David H. Ellison @ 2004-09-13  5:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks for taking out all that other stuff, I was having a hard time
making sense of her post.. thought she was promoting websites!

@ 2004-09-14  1:36       ` Anatid Bonecki
       [not found]         ` <nXB1d.364306$OB3.168440@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>
From: Anatid Bonecki @ 2004-09-14  1:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

"David H. Ellison" <dreaming@thegurusfeet.net> wrote in message news:<j1a1d.356454$OB3.177751@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...
> Thanks for taking out all that other stuff, I was having a hard time
> making sense of her post.. thought she was promoting websites!

You are entirely welcome. I just thought hers was one great flame
letter. I mean peddlinghuman flesh, eating children, molesting
dogs...great old time stuff! Though why she did all the sites and
emails are beond me. I went to the "little url site" and it was just
plane weird. Couldn't make any sense out of it at all. looked like a
"mirror site" to me.

Saint

@ 2004-09-15  1:01     ` Baruch
       [not found]     ` <2ISdnch9L6pyDdbcRVn-rA@gbronline.com>
From: Baruch @ 2004-09-15  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

angelicusrex wrote:

> "anna parker" <annaparker@loveyouforever.de> wrote in message

Sounds like this person has some issues with Matt Parker.  I think (s)he may
not like him.

I am really wondering whether the large number of e-mail addresses in the
post are her way of ensuring that he's spammed to death.  It's puzzling,
but interesting...

@ 2004-09-15  1:20       ` stephane richard
From: stephane richard @ 2004-09-15  1:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Sounds like this person has some issues with Matt Parker.  I think (s)he
> may
> not like him.
>
> I am really wondering whether the large number of e-mail addresses in the
> post are her way of ensuring that he's spammed to death.  It's puzzling,
> but interesting...

I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one to arrive to that conclusion :-).  Oh
how I hate to judge people like that.  But hey it's not like I didn't have a
background of information to base my judgement on ;-).

@ 2004-09-16  8:03           ` Best Day
From: Best Day @ 2004-09-16  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm the target of this madness :-( It's not a "she" who posted all
this libelous garbage, but a "he". And he is Erik Van Lint from Leuven
Belgium. He has been attacking me like this for two years now, ever
since I caught him hacking into a sever I managed and committing
credit card fraud (using a stolen credit card number to pay for
services). I reported him to the authorities and ever since he's been
retaliating like this. Now he appears to have completely lost his
mind!

In his attempts to libel me and incite other (hackers) to attack me
and my family, he wandered onto the wrong forum and pretended to be
many different people - there some pretty sharp people found out all
sorts of interesting details about this sick person. He knows that "I
know" all of these details, and now it appears his paranoia has
reached an all time high and he's just lost control. He's trying to
impersonate me and confuse our names in order to give himself some
protection.

The authorities in his city know about his activities, but it's
difficult to bring justice to a person doing this sort of thing in a
foreign country. I am pursing it and ultimately he'll be punished by
the authorities there.

@ 2004-09-16 23:38             ` David H. Ellison
From: David H. Ellison @ 2004-09-16 23:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hmmm... And that is the downside of playing in cyberspace, I assumed it
was some aggrieved housewife who'd crossed the edge; though honestly [at
least to me] the accusations are so exaggerated and ridiculous, its hard
for me to believe anyone would take them seriously... though I can see
where all of the personal information divulged could set you up for
additional abuse. Ever think of inviting Erik to America to 'talk' this out?

My sympathies.

@ 2004-09-17 11:01               ` Best Day
From: Best Day @ 2004-09-17 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello! Yes, it's a downside that I discovered in a very brutal
fashion. I never suspected I would run into some total nut-case like
this. What is really sad and ironic is that at any time I was ready to
forget all about this (as any sane person would), if only he would
leave us alone. He did disappear for about half a year after he was
thoroughly exposed on that site I mentioned. But I guess that only
made him angrier, and in his sick mind he plotted revenge and once he
thought I probably forgot about him, he began spreading these twisted
lies about me and my family, and making threats. Of course I knew at
once who it was, because I don't have any other enemies. What is also
ironic and just another sign that this person is demented and without
conscience, is that I long ago sold the web sites that he is also
attacking. They don't belong to me any longer, I only park a couple of
other domains on the same sever. But he doesn't care who gets hurt in
his attacks.

I ran an honest family business and never even considered that I
should not have my true name and address listed on my web sites. But
let this be a lesson to others - you never know what kind of lunatic
may be lurking, just looking for someone to attack, or for an identity
to steal. It's a growing problem on the Internet. Protect your
identity!

One of the (many) other crimes that Erik Van Lint was exposed for, was
stealing computer chess games/databases and pawning them off as his
own. He likes to assume many identities, for this crime it was "E
Lunsen", or Eric (Erik) Lunsen. The authorities have all of this
information and more that I will not divulge here. Most all of those
other names he mentions in his rantings are aliases he himself has
used in the past to perpetrate crimes, but many are of real people
(famous chess players, etc.) who are innocent. Erik may be "my" only
enemy, but he has many!

Erik is welcome to visit me here, but he won't. Erik is a coward. He's
most likely an outcast that was tormented as a child. There's a reason
he's so mentally and emotionally insecure and unstable. Also, he was
exposed as having masochistic tendencies (by the people on that web
site I mentioned). Pretty twisted. Anyway, he can only attack from a
distance, hiding behind aliases, computers and oceans. I would dearly
love to meet him, but he doesn't want to meet me.

I will let the authorities and providence take care of Erik.

@ 2004-09-18  5:30       ` Baruch
From: Baruch @ 2004-09-18  5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wes Groleau wrote:

> angelicusrex:
>
> Quoted ten pounds of an idiot's cross-posted cyberstalking.
>
> And did it to all the original victim groups.
>
> Cute.

Well. Wes -

If you *really* didn't want your particular "victim group" to be afflicted,
you could have asked that it be removed from the header...  So - what
*were* you trying to accomplish, anyway?