* Re: Can ADA beat java lisp haskell forth php python etc? is it that powerful?
       [not found] <653c9960-13ef-4f87-b59c-965937118d31@googlegroups.com>
@ 2016-12-02  8:26 ` Björn Lundin
From: Björn Lundin @ 2016-12-02  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2016-12-02 06:10, polymorph self wrote:

> Is it worth it to learn ada and make money with it?
I'd say any language you make money with is worth learning...

> or should I do www.happstack.com or lisp with coreserver or smalltalk or swi prolog web or something else?
In your case - you should likely do happstack - whatever that is.
You've been asking these kinds of questions so many times,
that the time writing them soon is about the same time
it actually takes to learn Ada...

--
Björn

@ 2016-12-02 13:06 ` Lucretia
From: Lucretia @ 2016-12-02 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Friday, 2 December 2016 05:10:38 UTC, polymorph self  wrote:
> I am going to die in 50 years....or so....
>
> Is it worth it to learn ada and make money with it?
> or should I do www.happstack.com or lisp with coreserver or smalltalk or swi prolog web or something else?

I have to agree with bjorn, stop asking stupid questions and just learn the language, or not.