From: Jeffrey Carter <spam@spam.com>
Subject: Re: generic container library
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:09:58 GMT
Date: 2004-10-29T19:09:58+00:00	[thread overview]

Szymon Guz wrote:

> I've found some generic libraries with containers that I want to use
> but I don't want to test all of them so my question is: which library
> shoul I choose  ?

There will be a minimal standard container library in Ada 0X, and if it
fits your needs, there should be Ada-95 friendly versions of that
library available. Using such a library will help you adhere to the
future standard.

If the minimal library doesn't meet your needs, there are plenty of
libraries that are richer. You can find many listed on adapower.com and
adaworld.com. I prefer the PragmAda Reusable Components:

http://home.earthlink.net/~jrcarter010/pragmarc.htm

But I may be biased.

"Every sperm is sacred."
Monty Python's the Meaning of Life