From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: generic container library
Date: 30 Oct 2004 16:07:17 +0100
Date: 2004-10-30T16:07:17+01:00	[thread overview]

Marin David Condic <nobody@noplace.com> writes:

> There were three excellent articles in the most recent issue of "Ada
> Letters" that covered libraries. I don't recall that any of the
> articles mentioned if the container libraries of interest provided for
> persistence (some ability to write & read the containers to/from a
> file or stream).

The Ada 95 BC containers support streaming, with (I see) the exception
of Graphs, Lists and Trees. But that still leaves you a lot of choice
(remembering that the BC List is a very fancy thing, and most people
should use Collection instead).

--
Simon Wright                               100% Ada, no bugs.