* There Is A Pressing Need For a Scrambling Prodcedure as a standard Packlage in the Ada Langauge.
@ 2019-06-11 19:18 ao402468
From: ao402468 @ 2019-06-11 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

I can demonstrate a scrambling procedure that I have developed over the years in Ada-95 using my ancient Gnat 311.p compiler.  The procedure is my personal invention and is designed to *positionally change the order of integers in a string of decimal integers such that a whole new permutation is realized if the set of integers in question is *non-repeating* (mandatory)to begin with.

This procedure is the basis of a very important key transport system that I have developed in cryptography.  There is a very important need for this method to be recognized by the custodians of the Ada language and to be included in the Ada library for the use of cryptographers alone if not for all round ubiquitous use.

I do not know how to go about this task nor do I have the clout to be listened to by the establishment but I think it should be considered by the elders of Ada so to speak.

I have posted some work recently to sci.crypt that describes the application of this procedure to a new key transport system that I have invented.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.crypt/5076HKc7vPY

I appeal to readers in your group to do something to have this procedure recognized and incorporated in the Ada language for the general good of the language and especially for the particular good of cryptography.

Perhaps it has already been done as a package that I do not know of?

Your help would be appreciated.

Austin O'Byrne

* Re: There Is A Pressing Need For a Scrambling Prodcedure as a standard Packlage in the Ada Langauge.
@ 2019-06-11 20:00 ` ao402468
From: ao402468 @ 2019-06-11 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tuesday, 11 June 2019 20:18:37 UTC+1, ao40...@gmail.com  wrote:
> I can demonstrate a scrambling procedure that I have developed over the years in Ada-95 using my ancient Gnat 311.p compiler.  The procedure is my personal invention and is designed to *positionally change the order of integers in a string of decimal integers such that a whole new permutation is realized if the set of integers in question is *non-repeating* (mandatory)to begin with.
>
> This procedure is the basis of a very important key transport system that I have developed in cryptography.  There is a very important need for this method to be recognized by the custodians of the Ada language and to be included in the Ada library for the use of cryptographers alone if not for all round ubiquitous use.
>
> I do not know how to go about this task nor do I have the clout to be listened to by the establishment but I think it should be considered by the elders of Ada so to speak.
>
> I have posted some work recently to sci.crypt that describes the application of this procedure to a new key transport system that I have invented.
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.crypt/5076HKc7vPY
>
> I appeal to readers in your group to do something to have this procedure recognized and incorporated in the Ada language for the general good of the language and especially for the particular good of cryptography.
>
> Perhaps it has already been done as a package that I do not know of?
>
> Your help would be appreciated.
>
> Austin O'Byrne

 Please visit also: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/sci.crypt

* Re: There Is A Pressing Need For a Scrambling Prodcedure as a standard Packlage in the Ada Langauge.
@ 2019-06-12  6:20 ` ao402468
From: ao402468 @ 2019-06-12  6:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please visit: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.crypt/paOsOVFkDHI