* Re: DelphiConcurrent and FreepascalConcurrent version 0.6
       [not found]     ` <f2de0bf4-b021-450d-aa40-6567aa11684b@googlegroups.com>
@ 2019-06-25 20:36       ` Keith Thompson
From: Keith Thompson @ 2019-06-25 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Optikos <optikos@verizon.net> writes:
[...]
> There must exist some sort of back-pressure that can be applied to
> Amine to behave properly.
[...]

There is not.  I will reply to this by email.  Please don't bypass other
readers' filters by quoting spam.

Will write code for food.

@ 2019-07-02  5:16       ` Lucretia
From: Lucretia @ 2019-07-02  5:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tuesday, 25 June 2019 21:02:06 UTC+1, Optikos  wrote:

> > Optikos, this person is a spammer.
>
> Amine adds more value to the technical discussion than the Italian assassination and pedophilia spam.  I just report each of those Italian postings to Google as hate-violence that needs to be investigated.
>
> > He will not respond to criticism.
> > Please don't waste time and bandwidth replying to him; it just adds
> > to the noise.  (Take a look at what he's done to comp.programming.)
> >
> > --
> > Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) kst-u@mib.org  <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>
> > Will write code for food.
> > void Void(void) { Void(); } /* The recursive call of the void */
>
> He seems to develop actual Pascal source code.  Many of his technology

This guy is nuts.

Please see his many "I repeat, read this again" posts. He posts shit and then posts the exact same thing with the above title. He isn;'t inventing anything new, he is delusional and therefore needs to take his medication.