* Any good image processinge tools/library for Ada?
@ 2020-03-22  8:46 reinert
From: reinert @ 2020-03-22  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am looking for a versatile image processing library for Ada.

I looked through "Free Tools and Libraries" for Ada:

https://www.adaic.org/ada-resources/tools-libraries/

I found Imago, but I did not find much more.

Anybody with a hint?

Any progress on Ada Interface for ImageMacick ?

reinert

* Re: Any good image processinge tools/library for Ada?
@ 2020-03-23  0:22 ` Jere
From: Jere @ 2020-03-23  0:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 4:46:39 AM UTC-4, reinert wrote:
> I am looking for a versatile image processing library for Ada.
>
> I looked through "Free Tools and Libraries" for Ada:
>
> https://www.adaic.org/ada-resources/tools-libraries/
>
> I found Imago, but I did not find much more.
>
> Anybody with a hint?
>
> Any progress on Ada Interface for ImageMacick ?
>
> reinert

The awesome-ada list has generic-image-decoder, but I haven't
looked at it to see if it has what you want

https://github.com/ohenley/awesome-ada