From: Martin Dowie <martin.dowie@btopenworld.com>
Subject: Re: Win32 binding - stdarg
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:07:53 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2005-01-18T16:07:53+00:00	[thread overview]

Nicolas wrote:
> If you try to use gcc 3.4.x,  you can use libwin32ada.a from
> gnatwin-3.15p.exe
> copy this file to C:\Mingw\lib directory
>
> With this file, and standard object files from Windows, you should compile
> and link all win32.xx sources from gnatwin
>
> Note this doesn't work with Gnat 3.15p which is poorly compatible with
> Microsoft object files.

I should have said but this is _definitely_ not using GNAT/gcc... ;-)

Hmmm, ok, win32ada.lib in the path - rename a couple of other .lib files
that gave 'duplicate' names and bingo! A linking and running program!

I had thought that making that visible would have caused more problems
that it would solve (i.e. /every/ name being duplicated - I have an
updated version of the Win32.* hierarchy which is largely
'preelaborate'-ed) but so far so good...

Cheers

-- Martin