* UPDATE: Awesome-Ada
@ 2019-02-07 19:07 Olivier Henley
From: Olivier Henley @ 2019-02-07 19:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi to all,

1. I just finished adding almost all the 'Amazing!' work of Stephane Carrez to the awesome-ada list. https://github.com/ohenley/awesome-ada

If anyone wonders why this has not been done before is because the guy produced too much and I did not find a 'free-time session' before to cover it all.

In the same boat there is the work by Simon W., Mosteo, Componolit and the late Jacob Sparre Andersen. Their entry will come I swear.

Maybe I am forgetting someone, if so please tell me. Also tell me if I forgot to make a follow up. I am not susceptible and have many things in my plate. I may have forgot someone, somewhere along the curve. :)

2. I know a lot of things happened at FOSDEM, well ... I supppose. Please keep me up to date for any 'awesome' additions. Ill try my best to feed on the news but you know, I was not there in Poland. Same thing with MakeWithAda. Things already started to kick-in, I want to know.

Do not hesitate to contact me. You can find on my github page.

Ok, keep up the good work guys.

Sincerely,

Olivier

* Re: UPDATE: Awesome-Ada
@ 2019-06-04 13:25 ` Vincent
From: Vincent @ 2019-06-04 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Olivier,

Thank you for this excellent repository of Ada code.

I think that the following links are broken :
  LIBRARIES
    Math
      - Numerics : https://github.com/Entomy/Numerics
      - Mathematics : https://github.com/Entomy/Mathematics