From: Matt Borchers <mattborchers@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: GDB problem
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 18:40:38 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

I have never had thousands of breakpoints or even hundreds, but I have occasionally seen many multiples.  I have often seen breakpoints that I've removed return when I start a new debug session.  I think the breakpoint system in gdb or in the gnatstudio interface to gdb has some "issues" but I have not found a repeatable pattern.

Regards,
Matt