* AUnit XML output and NUnit?
@ 2009-06-24  7:58 Michael Rohan
From: Michael Rohan @ 2009-06-24  7:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to integrate XML output from the latest AUnit version with
Hudson and simply tried saying it was NUnit XML.  This failed with

Recording NUnit tests results
FATAL: Could not transform the NUnit report. Please report this issue
to the plugin author
hudson.util.IOException2: Could not transform the NUnit report. Please

Has anyone else tried integrating AUnit results in Hudson via NUnit?
I can try digging into the NUnit and perhaps creating a transformation
from AUnit to NUnit but wanted to check before spending time.

Take care,
Michael.

* Re: AUnit XML output and NUnit?
@ 2009-06-25  4:57 ` Michael Rohan
From: Michael Rohan @ 2009-06-25  4:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Folks,

Never mind, I simply implemented an XML_Reporter generating a JUnit
style XML
test result.

@ 2009-07-26 16:53   ` gregory.boissinot
From: gregory.boissinot @ 2009-07-26 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

The Nunit Hudson plugin is only for a Nunit XML format. So it’s not
suitable for a Aunit result.

The XML format used with Aunit matches the one used by CppUnit.
You could use the Hudson CppUnit plugin
http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Cppunit+Plugin

Otherwise, there is a Hudson Plugin dedicated for Ada language.
This plugin is the gnat plugin
http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/gnat+Plugin
Your feedback will be very much appreciated.

Currently, the plugin parses only AUnit text result but the support of
an Aunit xml format is scheduled.

Nevertheless, implement an XML_Reporter generating a JUnit style XML
test result is a good idea.
Please, could you share the code?

Thanks
Regards