From: Gautier write-only <gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: win32 bindings with GNAT GPL 2009?
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 00:25:29 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-06-18T00:25:29-07:00	[thread overview]

Bob:

> I am trying to use GPS to build an application that needs the win32 bindings
> that I downloaded and installed along with GNAT GPL 2009, but can't figure
> out how to set the project properties to resolve the symbols and include the
> library. I've searched the documentation without success (but I can't find
> things in the refrigerator either.) Does win32 have to be installed _before_
> the compiler or something?

Do you have linker symbol issues, if I understand well ?
Then, it might well be an issue of the new release, affecting usage of
Win32 routines (with or without use of win32ada).
You may want to report it to: report@gnat.com (with a meaningful
title).
Meanwhile, you can use GPS 2009 with GNAT 2008 (it works!).
Gautier's Ada programming -- http://sf.net/users/gdemont/