From: "Bob Spooner" <rls19@psu.edu>
Subject: win32 bindings with GNAT GPL 2009?
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:01:52 -0400
Date: 2009-06-17T16:01:52-04:00	[thread overview]

I am trying to use GPS to build an application that needs the win32 bindings
that I downloaded and installed along with GNAT GPL 2009, but can't figure
out how to set the project properties to resolve the symbols and include the
library. I've searched the documentation without success (but I can't find
things in the refrigerator either.) Does win32 have to be installed _before_
the compiler or something?
Bob