* Hibachi - is it dead?
@ 2009-06-08  9:13 John McCabe
From: John McCabe @ 2009-06-08  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just thought I'd ask as someone on here might know.

* Re: Hibachi - is it dead?
@ 2009-06-08 15:11 ` britt.snodgrass
From: britt.snodgrass @ 2009-06-08 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jun 8, 4:13 am, John McCabe <j...@nospam.assen.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Just thought I'd ask as someone on here might know.

I haven't yet bothered to remove myself from the "hibatchi-dev" list.
With one exception, the *only* list traffic I've seen in over a year
is this automatic message posted every two months:

------------------------------
Thomas,
Projects are required to keep meta data up to date using the
MyFoundation
Portal (http://portal.eclipse.org/).  The following problems were
found
with this project's meta-data:

* There is no next/future release of this project. All Eclipse
projects
must have a "next release" planned and scheduled.

-------------------------

I used it when it was called the AonixADT and never liked it.  If fact
my company funded Aonix for much of its initial development way back
before AdaCore became interested in Eclipse.  Once GNATbench became
available, we switched from AonixADT to GNATbench and have never
looked back.

In my opinion, the developers of the AonixADT (Hibachi) were good Java
programmers who didn't really understand Ada.

- Britt

* Re: Hibachi - is it dead?
@ 2009-06-08 18:51 ` Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
From: Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer @ 2009-06-08 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Hibachi - is it dead?
> Just thought I'd ask as someone on here might know.

You came to the right place. Just last evening I cooked a delicious
steak and onions on mine. My Hibachi is still quite alive. It's cast
iron and should last forever. I suppose if you got an aluminum
substitute you would have reason to worry. Those won't last more than
a few years.

Thanks for your concern btw :-)

* Re: Hibachi - is it dead?
@ 2009-06-24 14:01 ` Tom Grosman