* get a long integer value from a select
@ 2010-07-05 19:19 Massimo M.
From: Massimo M. @ 2010-07-05 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

is there a way to get a value from a big-int field?
integer_value don't works.
now i do a conversion from VALUE , string to long int.

thanks in advance

--
Spolvera la mia email per rispondermi

"Storia del Mondo. I vulcani eruttarono. Gli oceani ribollirono.
L'universo era in tumulto. Poi venne il cane."
Snoopy

maxy04.splinder.com

questo articolo e` stato inviato via web dal servizio gratuito
http://www.newsland.it/news segnala gli abusi ad abuse@newsland.it

* Re: get a long integer value from a select
@ 2010-07-05 20:36 ` Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2010-07-05 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

maxy04polvere40yxam@yahoo.it (Massimo M.) writes:
> is there a way to get a value from a big-int field?
> integer_value don't works.
> now i do a conversion from VALUE , string to long int.
>
> thanks in advance

Huh?

Are you talking about interfacing to a database?  If so, what is your
context?

--
Ludovic Brenta.

* Adagide: gnat1: invalid switch: 0
@ 2010-07-06  1:15 ` Brian Salter
From: Brian Salter @ 2010-07-06  1:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I'm setting up a new machine (Windows 7) with Adagide and MinGW, but for
some reason compiles come back with this error message:
gnat1: invalid switch: 0

Doing a compile & make from the command line works fine, so it appears to
just be an Adagide problem.  Does this ring a bell with anyone?
Unfortunately the docs for Adagide are pretty sketchy when it comes to
debugging it's problems.  And yeah, I know that this isn't really an Ada
problem, but I thought someone around here might have encountered this
before.

Thanks, in advance!
Brian

* Re: Adagide: gnat1: invalid switch: 0
@ 2010-07-06  8:29   ` Gautier write-only
From: Gautier write-only @ 2010-07-06  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Curiously, I've just tested and it works fine (with/without the "Allow
OO extensions" in global settings, and also with/without "-gnat05" in
the local options as well. Perhaps if you describe which versions you
have it will help
- Windows 7: 32 or 64 bit ? (on a 64 bit machine here AdaGIDE won't
start) ?
- GNAT: which version ? (GPL 2010 seems to default now on Ada 95, so I
had to add "-gnat05" in many places, also in .gpr projects)
- AdaGIDE: which version ?
HTH
G.

* WAS get a long integer value from a select
@ 2010-07-12 16:27   ` Massimo M.
From: Massimo M. @ 2010-07-12 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Are you talking about interfacing to a database?  If so, what is your
> context?

sorry, i'm using APQ.
i connect to a db, make a select and i would to get the big-integer value
from a field.