From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: how to be informed where to put spaces
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2019 19:54:11 +0000
Date: 2019-11-09T19:54:11+00:00	[thread overview]

gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com writes:

> If you type gnatmake without parameters, you get a long list of
> options, among them:
>
> -gnatyxx  Enable selected style checks xx = list of parameters:
>
> among those:
>         c    check comment format (two spaces)
>         C    check comment format (one space)

I've always gone with just -gnaty -- quite adequate. Occasionally you'll
see projects with an enormous list of parameters, I have a feeling that
at some point GPS used to create these massive lists, or maybe it's just
that there's no option in GPS to just use the standard settings.

If you're the sort of person who likes long lines, -gnatM120, for
example, won't complain until yu hit 120 columns, rather than the
default 79.