* Re: No Prescription : Online Store for Opiates, Benzos, Stimulants and other MEDICATIONS US,UK,CA,AU,EU,ASIA,
       [not found] ` <4abfd6f0-0b4c-6b12-654d-518883ba3167@riseup.net>
@ 2016-12-05 22:18   ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2016-12-05 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Adam Jensen" <hanzer@riseup.net> wrote in message
news:4abfd6f0-0b4c-6b12-654d-518883ba3167@riseup.net...
> On 12/02/2016 05:07 PM, RELIABLE VENDOR wrote:
> [snip]
>> AVAILABLE FOR SALE, ALONG SIDE MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR DEPRESSION, CANCER,
> [snip]
>
> Marijuana for depression? I guess it also helps with ambition, memory,
> and general competence?

Maybe. I think I did more useful work in the 1980s (my first decade out of
college) than in the 25 years since. How much of that was attributable to
the easy availablity of drugs during that period and how much to just plain
youth is debatable, but it is an interesting coincidence. (And only one data
point.)

* Re: No Prescription : Online Store for Opiates, Benzos, Stimulants and other MEDICATIONS US,UK,CA,AU,EU,ASIA,
@ 2016-12-06  5:35     ` Adam Jensen
From: Adam Jensen @ 2016-12-06  5:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 12/05/2016 05:18 PM, Randy Brukardt wrote:
> "Adam Jensen" <hanzer@riseup.net> wrote in message
>> On 12/02/2016 05:07 PM, RELIABLE VENDOR wrote:
>> [snip]
>>> AVAILABLE FOR SALE, ALONG SIDE MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR DEPRESSION, CANCER,
>> [snip]
>>
>> Marijuana for depression? I guess it also helps with ambition, memory,
>> and general competence?
>
> Maybe. I think I did more useful work in the 1980s (my first decade out of
> college) than in the 25 years since. How much of that was attributable to
> the easy availablity of drugs during that period and how much to just plain
> youth is debatable, but it is an interesting coincidence. (And only one data
> point.)
>
>                                     Randy.

Settle down, hippy. That scammer spammer might offer you a job ;)