* Dynamic Queues and/or Linked Lists
@ 2001-12-16  3:46 Liddle Feesh
From: Liddle Feesh @ 2001-12-16  3:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, I'm trying to learn Ada95, and am looking for a good queue example.

Does anyone know where I can find a decent >example< on the internet?

I've looked at the Lovelace tutorial to no avail.

TIA,

--
Liddle Feesh
 '  O 0 o <"//><  ' o'^

* Re: Dynamic Queues and/or Linked Lists
@ 2001-12-16  9:33 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2001-12-16  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Try Search at www.adapower.net

Preben
--
 ()   Join the worldwide campaign to protect fundamental human rights.
'||}

* Re: Dynamic Queues and/or Linked Lists
@ 2001-12-23 22:46   ` Liddle Feesh
From: Liddle Feesh @ 2001-12-23 22:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Preben Randhol" wrote:

> Try Search at www.adapower.net

This link is dead (connection timed out). Can anyone else help?

All I need is a queue template (FIFO) from which I can develop my own
queues. A linked list with nodes, or something like that.

--

@ 2001-12-24  0:22 Gautier Write-only-address
From: Gautier Write-only-address @ 2001-12-24  0:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

> > Try Search at www.adapower.net
>
>This link is dead (connection timed out). Can anyone else help?

--> http://www.adapower.com/

* Re: Dynamic Queues and/or Linked Lists
@ 2001-12-26 13:36 ` Liddle Feesh
From: Liddle Feesh @ 2001-12-26 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Gautier Write-only-address" wrote:
> > > Try Search at www.adapower.net
> >
> >This link is dead (connection timed out). Can anyone else help?
>
> --> http://www.adapower.com/

Gautier to the rescue again! Whoops - thanks.

--
Liddle Feesh