* Ada Library Site for general use
@ 2019-08-13 13:13 ldries46
From: ldries46 @ 2019-08-13 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there somewhere a site on which you can find Ada programs and packages
that can be of use for others and where you can place your own packages thst
can be of use to others?

* Re: Ada Library Site for general use
@ 2019-08-13 13:30 ` joakimds
From: joakimds @ 2019-08-13 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Den tisdag 13 augusti 2019 kl. 15:13:32 UTC+2 skrev ldries46:
> Is there somewhere a site on which you can find Ada programs and packages
> that can be of use for others and where you can place your own packages thst
> can be of use to others?

What you ask for is a package manager. One is in development here:
https://github.com/alire-project/alire

One good summary for software one may use can be found here:
https://github.com/ohenley/awesome-ada

Best regards,
Joakim

* Re: Ada Library Site for general use
@ 2019-08-13 13:31 ` Dmitry A. Kazakov
From: Dmitry A. Kazakov @ 2019-08-13 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2019-08-13 15:13, ldries46 wrote:
> Is there somewhere a site on which you can find Ada programs and
> packages that can be of use for others and where you can place your own
> packages thst can be of use to others?

https://sourceforge.net/directory/language:ada

* Re: Ada Library Site for general use
@ 2019-08-13 20:10 ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2019-08-13 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

"ldries46" <bertus.dries@planet.nl> wrote in message
> Is there somewhere a site on which you can find Ada programs and packages
> that can be of use for others and where you can place your own packages
> thst can be of use to others?

AdaIC attempts to provide an index to all known Ada software, see
https://www.adaic.org/ada-resources/tools-libraries/. (There's also a
commercial counterpart page.) Additionally, everything on this page is
indexed in the Ada-wide search engine (see
https://www.adaic.org/ada-resources/ada-on-the-web/). It doesn't quite meet
your criteria as the software needs to be hosted elsewhere and you can't
post to it yourself (you need to send an announcement either here or to
news@adaic.com), but it does provide access to a wide variety of Ada
programs and packages.

                    Randy Brukardt, AdaIC webmaster.

* Re: Ada Library Site for general use
@ 2019-08-17  7:36   ` ldries46
From: ldries46 @ 2019-08-17  7:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

In the meantime I have made 2 respositories with simple Ada packages that I
think would be usefull also for others.
Thanks for thereaction

L. Dries

schreef in bericht