* Re: I think that some of you here are "not" thinking correctly
       [not found] <55766e72-cbf6-453b-900b-399266710fcd@googlegroups.com>
@ 2020-02-22 23:25 ` foo wong
From: foo wong @ 2020-02-22 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

But you said this before...... we have to take action to stop this

@ 2020-02-22 23:28 ` Noel Duffy
From: Noel Duffy @ 2020-02-22 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 23/02/20 12:12 pm, aminer68@gmail.com wrote:
> I think that some of you here are "not" thinking correctly,
> because you have to read my last post, because i am posting
> just very a few posts and after that i am stoping them, this is
> not a spam, because it must be analysed in the context
> of what is happening to usenet, usenet is dying , so
> posting just very few posts like i am posting here, it is
> not spam here.

We're the ones that are thinking incorrectly? How can any one person be
so deluded? You're the idiot spamming off-topic, narcissistic,
self-indulgent claptrap to places where it's clearly not welcome, and no
matter how many times you're told to stop and go away, you don't. All
over Usenet we find your posts, and in every place they're as welcome as
rat droppings in the pantry.

If you were capable of even a fraction of the "genius" you imagine you
possess, you would be able to see that it is you who has failed to think
correctly, or indeed, to think at all.

> But as i said:
>
> I have posted just very few posts here, don't worry this is my last post in this newsgroup of ADA

You've said that before, dozens of times in fact. But you're a liar as
well as a fool and no-one believes you.