* Re: More explanation..
       [not found] <60c21b00-fde8-42d1-9494-a1f2403c1851@googlegroups.com>
@ 2020-02-24  7:09 ` Noel Duffy
From: Noel Duffy @ 2020-02-24  7:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 24/02/20 10:21 am, aminer68@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>

> More explanation..
>
> I think i am understanding more, because i have posted just very
> few posts on the newsgroups of ADA and C++ and i have noticed that
> they have become very agressive and hateful towards me, and i think
> they are hating me because i am a Delphi and Freepascal developer,
> and they are ADA or C++  developers, this is why they have become very agressive towards me even if i have posted just very few posts on the newsgroups of C++ and ADA, this is why you have noticed that i got angry in some of my previous posts here, so from now on i will post just on topic posts in comp.programming and comp.programming.threads, and i will not post on C++ or ADA newsgroups.

Not even twenty four hours after promising to stop posting, here you are
again dripping with self-pity. You linger like a bad smell and it's
impossible to get rid of you.

No, the reason we detest the sight of you has nothing to do with Delphi
or Freepascal. I program in Free Pascal myself and love the language. We
can't abide you because you're a monomaniacal, self-obsessed narcissist
who hijacks groups to use a captive audience for your off-topic and
delusional ramblings. When confronted, you whine and cry and generally
behave like a toddler denied sweets.

It's really simple. You want to post to a newsgroup? Fine, post
something on-topic that's of interest to the group. Try replying to
someone else's posts once in a while. Don't keep harping on about
yourself. You know, behave like a normal person.

But you won't do that. It's too much to expect you to stop writing about
your favourite subject, yourself. You've been doing this for years, and
you go through this charade of pretending you'll stop, but you won't. So
reporting you as the spammer you are is all that remains to be done.

Now, please, for the love of all that's holy, go away and never come
back! Think of your poor village deprived of its idiot.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-02-24  7:09 UTC | newest]