From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma@12000.org>
Subject: Re: My new post on dev.to about SPARK
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 04:16:44 -0500	[thread overview]

On 7/9/2020 9:16 AM, mockturtle wrote:
> Dear.all,
> first a bit of disclaimer: this is about a recent post of mine on dev.to
> I post this here since I think that maybe someone in this group could be interested.
>
> Recently I wrote a small binary search procedure for a software of mine.  Since I always wanted to start using SPARK, I thought that this could be a nice small problem to start playing around with SPARK.  The post on dev.to is about my experience.
>
> If you are curious
>
> https://dev.to/pinotattari/proving-the-correctness-of-a-binary-search-procedure-with-spark-ada-34id
>
> Riccardo

Please change code formating so that background is not black. Hard to
read on the eyes.

"Pure black text on white backgrounds can cause eye strain when
users read the text over an extended period. White has 100% color
brightness, and black has 0% color brightness. Such a disparity in
color brightness creates intense light levels that overstimulate
the eyes when reading text"