From: dirk@orka.cs.kuleuven.be. (Dirk Craeynest)
Subject: Re: "Ada Computer Science" at raspberrypi.org
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 07:36:04 -0000 (UTC)	[thread overview]

Ingo M. <it.marks.info@gmail.com> wrote:
>The Raspberry Pi Foundation announces an "Ada Computer Science" project
>which has nothing to do with the Ada programming language.
>https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/ada-computer-science/
[...]
>It could be a good opportunity to promote the Ada language by providing
>similar courses. [...]

FWIW, I just posted the following comment on that page:

"Will you also be using the Ada programming language, a modern language
with a long track record of successful projects and ideally suited to
develop reliable and trustworthy software?"

It is currently marked as "This comment is awaiting moderation."

Dirk