* Where to report bugs in gnatpp?
@ 2023-09-26 23:32 richardthiebaud
From: richardthiebaud @ 2023-09-26 23:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a bug with gnatpp which prevents is starting. Where should I
is not their program.

* Re: Where to report bugs in gnatpp?
@ 2023-09-27  5:11 ` G.B.
From: G.B. @ 2023-09-27  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 27.09.23 01:32, richardthiebaud wrote:
> I have a bug with gnatpp which prevents is starting. Where should I report this? I tried to report it on Gnu's bug system but they said it is not their program.

When I invoke mine with option --help, then the last line
it outputs has this:

    Report bugs to...
    $

* Re: Where to report bugs in gnatpp?
@ 2023-09-27 19:26 ` Blady
From: Blady @ 2023-09-27 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le 27/09/2023 à 01:32, richardthiebaud a écrit :
> I have a bug with gnatpp which prevents is starting. Where should I
> is not their program.

Hello,

GNATPP is part of LibAdaLang Tools available on GitHub:
https://github.com/AdaCore/libadalang-tools

Post your issue there: https://github.com/AdaCore/libadalang-tools/issues

HTH, Pascal.