* ANN A-LIFX
@ 2016-02-15 20:28 Per Sandberg
From: Per Sandberg @ 2016-02-15 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Finally i got the interface package for the
LIFX-Bulbs http://www.lifx.com/ in fairly stable shape.

https://github.com/persan/A-LIFX

* Re: ANN A-LIFX
@ 2016-02-17 16:50 ` tonyg
From: tonyg @ 2016-02-17 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is this bluetooth controlled ? I had a look at the product page and saw it was done by smartphone

* Re: ANN A-LIFX
@ 2016-02-18 11:38   ` Frédéric Praca
From: Frédéric Praca @ 2016-02-18 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le Wed, 17 Feb 2016 08:50:41 -0800, tonyg a écrit :

> Is this bluetooth controlled ? I had a look at the product page and saw
> it was done by smartphone

Hello Tony,
According to this ticket (https://community.lifx.com/t/bulbs-randomly-
freezing-ticket-has-been-open-for-over-a-month/933 ), it seems to be WiFi.
You can also find a lot of things on there community server (https://
community.lifx.com/ ).

Regards

Fred

* Re: ANN A-LIFX
@ 2016-02-18 18:36   ` Per Sandberg
From: Per Sandberg @ 2016-02-18 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Tony

The bulbs got two control protocols one the is a www IoT thing using
their server and the other is a local LAN protocol using UDP, and my
library is is for the later (local LAN).

/Per