From: H Keller <hbk@ci-tec.de>
Subject: Ada on STM32F7 - ARM7 discovery board with touch screen
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 03:19:56 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2015-12-12T03:19:56-08:00	[thread overview]

We at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology are dealing with porting the Ada Runtime of GNAT on an ARM7 system realizing a educational project for students.

Unfortunately, AdaCore offers only a sparse support for an ARM4.

The target is a nice STM32F7 with a STM32F746 MCU, some interfaces like analog i/o, ethernet and a nice colour touch screen with a resolution of 480x272.

We intend to awake interest of students for Ada using this discovery kit and would like to welcome any kind of help.

If someone is interested to participate inthat project, please send an emal to hubert.keller@kit.edu or oliver.schneider@kit.edu.

Thanks
Hubert Keller