From: Nicholas Collin Paul de Gloucester <wirklich@nicht.at>
Subject: Re: Ada on STM32F7 - ARM7 discovery board with touch screen
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 17:25:53 +0100
Date: 2015-12-16T17:25:53+01:00	[thread overview]

On December 12th, 2015, Hubert B. Keller posted on Usenet:
|"We at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology are dealing with porting |
|the Ada Runtime of GNAT on an ARM7 system realizing a educational     |
|project for students.                                                 |
|Unfortunately, AdaCore offers only a sparse support for an ARM4.      |
|The target is a nice STM32F7 with a STM32F746 MCU, some interfaces    |
|like analog i/o, ethernet and a nice colour touch screen with a       |
|resolution of 480x272.                                                |
|We intend to awake interest of students for Ada using this discovery  |
|kit and would like to welcome any kind of help.                       |
|If someone is interested to participate inthat project, please send an|
|emal to [. . .] or [. . .].                                           |
|Thanks                                                                |
|Hubert Keller"                                                        |

Dear Dr. Keller:

As you know I already built many ARM crosscompilers for a variety of
ARM versions.

Yours sincerely,
Nicholas Collin Paul de Gloucester

P.S. You (including Oliver Schneider) could suffer from a lot of spam
by typing an email address in a newsgroup post.