From: Shark8 <onewingedshark@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Can AdaMULTI preprocessor directives be defined with the GUI?
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 09:34:39 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2019-06-11T09:34:39-07:00	[thread overview]

On Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 10:19:20 AM UTC-6, Judy...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to define a preprocessor directive variable using something like the AdaMULTI GUI interface itself instead of defining a variable within the code?
>
> I.E.: Can I define the following using the GUI itself or some other way without defining the variable within the Ada code? Do I have more than one option? What's the best way to do it?
>
> #if DAYSOFOURLIVES'DEFINED then
>
> --...
> #end if;

Ada has no preprocessor; this was a deliberate design-decision.
The way such conditional variance is typically handled is through the tooling/project system. (e.g. by specifying a particular implementation [ADB file] to associate with the corresponding specification for that particular compilation.)