From: "JudySmith@gmail.com" <ashos.owner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Can AdaMULTI preprocessor directives be defined with the GUI?
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 04:21:52 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2019-06-12T04:21:52-07:00	[thread overview]

On Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 3:31:06 AM UTC-5, R R wrote:
> You typically define or set preprocessor variables at the command line (e.g.
> -XDAYSOFOURLIVES=1000). GNAT uses a configuration file (gpr file) to set some
> variables. Most probably AdaMULTI IDE has some equivalent means. You have to
> look it up in your AdaMULTI documentation.

There is a configuration file(adabare.mc in the event_analyzer folder) which I don't think is what I want. The Help page says this file defines the following Ada Bare Board objects:

   Task Status
   Event
   Event Category
   Event Overlap

Events are defined in the config file using:

event:TYPE:SUB_TYPE:EVENT_NAME:BITMAP_NAME:EXTRA_DATA:
     VISIBILITY

   event is a keyword and should be entered exactly as shown above.

   TYPE and SUB_TYPE are two numbers used by the target operating system to identify an event. For example a TYPE of 3 and a SUB_TYPE of 22 corresponds to the tx_thread_create event.

   EVENT_NAME is the event's name as supported by the target operating system.

   BITMAP_NAME is the name of the icon used to represent the event in the EventAnalyzer. Do not include the .bmp file extension.

   EXTRA_DATA specifies additional data that can be useful in understanding an event. For example, if a task is created, the new TaskID can be recorded as extra data for the logged task creation event. Subsequent operations on the task (e.g., running the task) can also log the TaskID so that operations on the same task can be located easily.

There is a "User Guide and Compiler Reference" manual as well as a "Configuring Connections for ARM Targets", and "Debugging."

Thank you,
Doris