From: R R <rrr.eee.27@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Can AdaMULTI preprocessor directives be defined with the GUI?
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 01:31:04 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2019-06-12T01:31:04-07:00	[thread overview]

On Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 6:19:20 PM UTC+2, Judy...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to define a preprocessor directive variable using something like the AdaMULTI GUI interface itself instead of defining a variable within the code?
>
> I.E.: Can I define the following using the GUI itself or some other way without defining the variable within the Ada code? Do I have more than one option? What's the best way to do it?
>
> #if DAYSOFOURLIVES'DEFINED then
>
> --...
> #end if;
>
> Thank you,
> Doris

I don't know the AdaMULTI environment anymore. It's been decades that I used it and at that time Green Hill didn't support a preprocessor.

You typically define or set preprocessor variables at the command line (e.g. -XDAYSOFOURLIVES=1000). GNAT uses a configuration file (gpr file) to set some variables. Most probably AdaMULTI IDE has some equivalent means. You have to look it up in your AdaMULTI documentation.

BR
   Rolf