From: Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>
Subject: Re: Window Management
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 16:25:48 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-07-05T16:25:48-07:00	[thread overview]

Rob Solomon wrote on comp.lang.ada:
> I have a lot of experience w/ Modula-2 and would like to know how to
> find comparable packages and subprograms to these Modules.  Idealy, I
> would like the same code to work under WinXP and Ubuntu 9.04
[...]

I think the closest equivalent to your specification is TextTools
[1,2].  It is a library working on top of curses and supports both of
the systems you mention. However, as the name implies, it only deals
with text-mode interfaces (with mouse).  If you need a graphical
interface, you will have to write a library on top of either GtkAda
[3,4] or QtAda[5].  HTH

[1] http://www.pegasoft.ca/tt.html
[2] http://packages.qa.debian.org/libt/libtexttools.html
[3] http://libre.adacore.com/GtkAda/