From: Matteo Bordin <matteo.bordin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT GPL for LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 04:05:01 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-06-30T04:05:01-07:00	[thread overview]

On Jun 29, 8:01 am, MRE <Marc.Enzm...@web.de> wrote:
> Ha ha! Success! I got something to compile and could download it.
> Now for the really complicated things ;-)
>
> I have to say though, that the README file that Matteo refers to
> is slightly parsimonious. It should mention, that you ought to
> have cygwin running on your windows machine together with the libusb
> library.

This information is part of the installation of nxtOSEK, as you say
down here.
It is however a good suggestion to improve our documentation.

> You might want to followhttp://lejos-osek.sourceforge.net/installation.htm
> this helps also for GNAT.
>
> Headscratcher: I can only compile using MinGW (Cygwin doesn't find the
> cross gnatmake during "make" though it has no problems to find it
> otherwise)
> but I need Cygwin to download the stuff to the brick.
> Nothing out of order though.

Did you follow the instructions at share/doc/mindstorms/README, as
cited in the root README file?
In particular: did you modified tool_gcc.mak and copied it in the
appropriate nxtOSEK folder?