From: MRE <Marc.Enzmann@web.de>
Subject: Re: GNAT GPL for LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 23:01:11 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-06-28T23:01:11-07:00	[thread overview]

Ha ha! Success! I got something to compile and could download it.
Now for the really complicated things ;-)

I have to say though, that the README file that Matteo refers to
is slightly parsimonious. It should mention, that you ought to
have cygwin running on your windows machine together with the libusb
library.

You might want to follow
http://lejos-osek.sourceforge.net/installation.htm
this helps also for GNAT.

Headscratcher: I can only compile using MinGW (Cygwin doesn't find the
cross gnatmake during "make" though it has no problems to find it
otherwise)
but I need Cygwin to download the stuff to the brick.
Nothing out of order though.

Now back to the end-of-term-frenzy. I hope to have more time for my
new toy in
a couple of days...

Cheers,

Marc