From: L Dries <bertus.dries@planet.nl>
Subject: GtkAda Scrollbars
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 08:36:21 +0100
Date: 2019-12-24T08:36:21+01:00	[thread overview]

I am trying to create a program using a "drawingarea". In some cases the
drawing is to large for the window so I want to use scrollbars but I can
get these correct. If I use the policy "Always" the scrollbars cannot
move. I used scrolbars in a textview and that worked correctly. I think
that I have done something wrong. So below a part of the code I used.

Gtk_New (MainWindow.Scrolledwindow);
Set_Policy(MainWindow.Scrolledwindow,Policy_Automatic,Policy_Automatic);
Set_Shadow_Type (MainWindow.Scrolledwindow, Shadow_None);
Set_Placement (MainWindow.Scrolledwindow, Corner_Top_Left);
Gtk_New (MainWindow.View_Port);
Gtk_New (MainWindow.DrawingArea);
MainWindow.Scrolledwindow.Add(MainWindow.DrawingArea);
Pack_Start
    (MainWindow.Main_Box1,
     MainWindow.Scrolledwindow,
     Expand  => True,