From: ldries46 <bertus.dries@planet.nl>
Subject: Installing GtkAda on Linux (Ubuntu)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 10:07:59 +0200
Date: 2020-06-09T10:07:59+02:00	[thread overview]

I am trying to install Gtkada on Linux beside my installation on Windows 10.
I thought the installation was correct but trying to load an on Windows
running project the GNAT Prgramming Studio could not find gtkada.gpr
despite of the fact that The PATH variable included the directory where
the project file is located. Also ADA_INCLUDE_PATH and ADA_OBJECTS_PATH
point to that directory the file and the directories have protection
which allow the file to be used. What do I have forgotten?